Search Lyrics

Thursday 16 April 2015

M Dargg, S Wavey, Grizzy & J Boy - Salute Lyrics

[Intro: Walter White]
This is your fault
This is what comes of your disrespect
I told you Skylar
I warned you for a solid year
You cross me; there will be consequences
What part of that didn’t you understand? 
Maybe now you'll listen
Maybe now you'll use your damn head
You know you never believed in me
You were never grateful for anything I did for this family

[Verse 1: M Dargg]
Dip dip in a mans face whoosh whoosh turn a man duppy
Tell my gyal that I need space boom bang bang to the country
Right now I’m trapping I’m trapped up, please don’t make me keep up some fuckery
Right now I’m trapping so backed up, slapped up call that a fuckery
Like that gyal give backshot, that gyal give ucky (badders)
Hoes moving like shall we dip dip dip duppy (jook jook jook jook)
Bitches they fucking around they giving the sloppy(uckers badders)
Grizzy got ammo and right now I’m moving that bobby

[Verse 2: S Wavey]
I put the move in movement
You get shot at and we do the shooting
Boom boom bang, boot him
This nigga ain’t bad he’s a fallen
I make this pussy run with his bedrin
The was ‘04 til he mentioned
Big back like look at that pengting
Long strap like look at that skeng ting
I doubt I already told these niggas but I trap trap trap trap
See the pussy on backroads getting slapped slap slap slap
I doubt I already told these niggas but I trap trap trap trap
See the pussy on backroads getting slapped slap slap slap

[Verse 3: Grizzy]
You ain’t been about, you aint been about
You ain’t been about (you ain’t been about)
When I run up on your block I ain’t really trying to back a flicky out
All my niggas up top one five so you know they really down
I was on my niggas on the frontline you was in your house
Said they want war, pull up on the four
We don’t really talk to much
We all know that you ain’t banging now why rapping all this crud
Done a couple tunes on the net, now I’m getting all this love
Now I’m getting all this love
Move move (move move)
None of my niggas give a fuck what you do
Never seen them in the field just youtube
Got the bags down make cash and new tunes
Please don’t go on like your badder know who’s who
You ain’t done dirt with a gang you’re a new yout
My little nigga on the up top might shout you
All my niggas wanna catch m’s and move food

[Verse 4: J Boy]
My niggas stay on the block cah that trap like, kick it like Bruce Lee
If we need to re-up then we skrr through lanes in a hooptie
Nigga fuck a groupie
I be tryna move keys
Dead ting try holla
Ergh someone tell her move please
The crow and the lean with it
She had my pole
And she mean with it
I’m on a roll
But they can’t beef the kid
Who’s Scram don’t test me just beatin it
Reload that clip then repeat the shit
My ting on the scene skeet skeet from it
Niggas want the drugs they be fiending it



It’s that peng peng they be feeling it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...